Apply for Miss Africa Crown 2017
Scheduled for 28th September 2017 in Stockholm Sweden. Miss Africa Crown offers great opportunity for African ladies from around the world to present their individual beauty and intelligence in a friendly atmosphere. Applications will be accepted and considered from persons between the ages of 16-27.
Once an application is accepted, the applicant will be notified by email from Miss Africa Crown/Ritz Society Secretariat. Judgment will be by professionals in fashion design, make up, business and celebrity industries. Scoring will be processed by a computerized system. The judges’ decision will be final. The following are the conditions:
- Applicants must be between 16 – 27 years old.
- All African nationalities are welcome. The applicant, who must be of African origin, can only represent her country.
- 3. Dress requirements include:
a) National costume
b) Swim suite
c) Evening gown
- Contestants must participate in all events preceding the main contest Final Stockholm Sweden. Any contestant who fails to attend any organized activity on the 30th September 2016 will be automatically disqualified.
- The “Miss African Crown” contest will be held on the 28th September 2017. Each contestant will have 5 minutes to perform and convince the judges.
- All videos and pictures of the event will be used as promotional material and will remain the sole property of Miss Africa Crown