Apply for Miss Africa Crown 2018
Scheduled for (coming soon) 2019 in Stockholm Sweden. Miss Africa Crown offers great opportunity for African ladies from around the world to present their individual beauty and intelligence in a friendly atmosphere.
Once an application is accepted, the applicant will be notified by email from Miss Africa Crown Secretariat. Judgment will be by professionals in fashion design, make up, business and celebrity industries. Scoring will be processed by a computerized system. The judges’ decision will be final. The following are the conditions:
- Applicants must be between 18 – 23 years old.
- All African nationalities are welcome. The applicant, who must be of African origin, can only represent her country.
- 3. Dress requirements include:
a) National costume
b) Swim suite
c) Evening gown
- d) Casual wear and high heels in Black color for first stage appearance in a group. (preferably a rap and head scurf in african fabric)
- Contestants must participate in all events preceding the main contest Final Stockholm Sweden. Any contestant who fails to attend any organized activity, will be automatically disqualified.
- The “Miss African Crown” contest will be held on the (coming soon) Each contestant will have 5 minutes to perform and convince the judges.
- All videos and pictures of the event will be used as promotional material and will remain the sole property of Miss Africa Crown
- During the competition,contestants must maintain their natural hair ,no wigs or extentions
- If contestants miss out on two meetings they will be eliminated from the competition
- Contestants are are not allowed to participate in mallicious gossip
- Contestants must send in two professional pictures in high resolution.One facila and a full size.